Floss and Co. in Chicago, IL underwent an exceptional design and construction process by Masterdent Group, creating a reassuring atmosphere for patients while meeting the unique needs of a busy dental practice.
Type: Dental Practice
Location: Chicago, IL
Square Footage: 2700 SF
Project Timeline: 28 weeks (including construction and design stages)
Main Project Goals
- Create a reassuring atmosphere for patients
- Design a space that helps the office run more efficiently
- Focus on high-quality craftsmanship and exceptional service
Scope of Work
- Space evaluation
- Layout design evaluation
- Interior finishing material installation
- Architectural drawings, documentation, permitting process
- New storefront windows and doors
- Complete interior demolition and build up
- Complete new HVAC systems with HEPA air scrubber and UV purification system
- Custom dental cabinetry - design, fabrication, installation
- Custom office furniture and reception desk - design, fabrication, installation.
- Data/network wiring, complete installation
- Artwork and decorative fixtures installation
Once the work was underway, it quickly became obvious that Chris and his crew were professionals. That allowed my team to focus on our patients, and not on construction. Masterdent performed our build-out in spectacular fashion,we still get compliments on our office design. In fact, most of our new patients assume that we’ve only been in business for a short while, because our space still looks fresh!
I wouldn’t hesitate to work with Masterdent again. They completed our job on time and with a minimum of disruption. Their attention to detail was impeccable – you would have thought they were building their own practice! Masterdent has earned my trust by providing a quality product, excellent service, and best of all, peace of mind.