Understanding Your Practice's Needs
Understanding the intrinsic needs of your dental or medical practice forms the bedrock of our site selection services. At Masterdent, we recognize that every practice has unique demands – perhaps a desired size to accommodate your expanding team, a specific geographic location to cater to your clientele, targeting a unique patient demographic for your specialized services, or a spacious area for envisaged growth.
Our commitment lies in comprehending these specific requirements, enabling us to provide bespoke solutions tailored to fit your practice like a glove, setting you up for long-term success.
Our Site Selection Process
Our process begins with a deep dive into your vision and needs. This critical first step lays the foundation for a successful site search for your medical or dental practice.
Our team conducts comprehensive market analyses, studying trends, demographics, and competition in your desired areas. We believe in making data-driven decisions.
Armed with the insights from the market analysis, we curate a list of potential properties that match your needs.
We personally accompany you to inspect these locations, ensuring they meet your standards and requirements.
Our support doesn't end with site visits. We assist you in the final decision-making process, ensuring the chosen location aligns perfectly with your practice's vision.
Things to Consider in Medical & Dental Site Selection
- Size of the Premises: Consider the number of treatment rooms you'll need, whether you want separate consultation rooms, and how much space you'll need for a waiting area, reception, and administrative tasks.
- Patient Demographics: Consider the demographics of your target patients and choose a location that caters to their needs and preferences.
- Regulatory Requirements: Make sure the location adheres to the American Disability Act (ADA) regulations and local building codes.
- Equipment and Technology Needs: Your location should be able to accommodate the equipment you plan to use, including advanced dental technology.
- Expansion Possibilities: Consider your growth plan. If you plan to expand in the future, choose a location that allows for expansion.
- Proximity to Referral Sources: If your practice relies on referrals from other medical professionals, it could be advantageous to be located near them.
Why Choose Masterdent Group?
Save Time and Effort
With our expertise and connections, you save valuable time and effort as we streamline the process for you.
Our comprehensive Chicagoland market data and analysis enable you to make informed decisions that align with your vision and goals.
We focus on finding a location that maximizes patient convenience and visibility, ensuring your practice's success.
As we look for your ideal location, we also consider your plans for future growth, helping you choose a site that will support your practice in the long run.